Are You In Need Of Prolotherapy?Prolotherapy is a medical treatment that stimulates your body to repair or regenerate itself addressing such conditions as back pain, knee arthritis, headaches, work-related or sports injuries providing a permanent solution to underlying causes of many painful conditions.
One of our many success stories!
Are You A Good Candidate For Prolotherapy?
The Facts On Prolotherapy
Who is a good candidate for Prolotherapy?
- Arthristis pain: hand, wrist, finger, and thumb.
- Arm and Elbow Pain: tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, and epicondylitis
- Shoulder Pain: Rotator cuff injuries and impingement syndromes.
- Knee Pain: osteoarthritis, meniscus tear, and jumpers knee.
- Ankle Pain: runner’s injury, toe and metatarsal pain and ankle injury
- Planter Fasciosis: heel pain and arch pain.
- Hip Pain: arthritis, degenerative hip, bursitis, and groin pain
- Neck Pain: migraines, arthritis pain and ligament injuries.
- Low Back Pain: Herniation, chronic pain, and subluxations
As we age, ligaments lose their strength, elasticity, becoming susceptible to injury. Because ligaments have a rich nerve supply, even minor injuries can cause severe pain and dysfunction. These injuries produce chronic pain in the hands, elbows, shoulders, knees, etc. Many of these injuries fail to heal properly because of drugs like NSAID’s, this becoming a source of chronic pain and dysfunction. Prolotherapy/PRP is the only treatment that can reactive the natural proliferation and healing response, allowing the tissue to regenerate and heal completely.
Treatment begins with a careful examination to determine the exact location of injured ligaments. Dr. Kalman uses a needle to inject a natural proliferate solution into the damaged tissue. This solution induces an extraordinary healing reaction. Your body’s own natural tissue growth factors are released in order to lay down new collagen. Whenever ligament pain is involved, Prolotherapy/PRP will enhance the benefits of other therapies like Chiropractic and physical therapy. That’s because most of the pain related to an injury is generated by weakened or damaged ligaments. Prolotherapy/PHP specifically stimulates the proliferation of new collagen in ligaments and tendons which strengthens and repairs incompetent and lax ligaments, stabilizing joints and relieving pain while helping muscles to relax and vertebrae to stay in alignment. That’s why Prolotherapy/PRP is the perfect compliment to physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage.
Sign up for our free newsletter!
Phone: (858) 673-4400 Email: email@example.com Address: 317 N. El Camino Real Suite 306 Encinitas, CA 92024